Ref ID: 01120-9502707432
Classification: ETL Developer
Robert Half is looking for a Sr. ETL/SQL Developer to design and manage the collection of data from multiple sources.The ideal candidate will be responsible for the identification, extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) of data between varied on premise and cloud solutions; and developing strategies for exploiting these data sets. This position leads ongoing efforts to migrate to more robust, commercial API-based ETL processes, and the development of best practices for data provisioning and integration.
• Develop and maintain the code and processes for exchanging data between on premise and/or commercial cloud solutions.
• Design, code, test and maintain internal, enterprise-wide web applications.
• Collaborate with IT and business stakeholders to understand business requirements and the business usage of data.
• Define and implement a data integration architecture to address IT and business objectives.
• Coordinate development of principles, standards, and best practice guidelines for data management.
• Develop the API and ETL strategy and improvements to enhance business capabilities.
• Ensure enterprise data is structured for ease of use.
• Support business and IT capabilities for managing and integrating unstructured information across various platforms.
• Help IT and business teams identify and leverage external or commercial data sets to meet business objectives.
• Develop and maintain appropriate documentation for all business applications and data interfaces.
• Focus on the user-experience in the development of enterprise applications.
• Proactively monitor industry trends and identify opportunities to implement new technologies in web applications and data management and analysis.
• Lead efforts to explore data warehouse tools and techniques to meet business needs.
• Lead efforts to explore advanced analytics methods to extract value from business data.