Soar With Us
Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is only possible through our vast knowledge base and broad capabilities, and it’s demonstrated by our winning trajectory.
If you are…
- A self-motivator. Bring your “go-getter” attitude and solutions-focused approach to this role, doing your best to get the job done.
- An escrow virtuoso. Efficiently performing Escrow Administration duties while remaining compliant with state, federal, and investor guidelines is no sweat to you.
- An excellent communicator. You’re a professional at confidently and respectfully communicating with everyone, from peers to third party vendors.
- An organizational master. You’re a neat freak who’ll ensure accurate execution of escrow administration activities.
… then you belong in the Freedom family.
The Opportunity: Escrow Processor
We’re looking for an expert Escrow Processor to join the Freedom family. Our ideal Escrow Processor is a leader in their field, has incredible attention to detail, flawless organizational skills, and a strong communicator. You’ll be a self-motivator and able to ensure timely, accurate execution of Escrow Administration activities in a busy, exciting and often changing environment.
What does the job look like?
As an Escrow Processor, your daily duties will include...
- Communicating with third party vendors for information and account updates relative to real estate tax processing, insurance tracking and hazard loss claims.
- Providing training to new hires and serving as the initial resource for questions from new or existing staff on designated activities/functions. Assisting with identification or refresher training topics based on observation or results and assist with training on the same.
- Setting-up payee headers, reconciling disbursements and escrow refunds.
- Assisting with vendor issues, such as pulling legal description, loading flood determinations, etc.
- Assisting in responding to audits, procuring documents, with department mailings and other clerical duties.
- Handling/processing checks and wires, stop payments, return checks and refunds.
- Coordinating escrow analysis and quality control testing.
- Correcting PMI DI exceptions.
- Administering, correcting, and analyzing the PMI/MIP removal process to ensure that coverage is removed in accordance with applicable investor and regulatory requirements.
- Researching items related to tax penalties, tax and insurance matters, loss draft claims and/or escalated client issues.
Education & Certification Requirements
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum 2 years of mortgage servicing experience preferably in Real Estate taxes, homeowners insurance, flood, Mortgage Insurance and/or loss draft claims areas
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
If you invest your drive and commitment with us, you’ll realize an incredible return, in a diverse environment where all staff can grow and flourish. With excellent training and development opportunities available at all levels, a great benefits package, and a talented working family all around you, with Freedom, you’ll enjoy a rewarding, challenging, and exciting career where you can reach incredible new heights.
Soar With Us.
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry’s largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans