Currently looking for an Escrow Officer/Closer to work with a very prominent Title Company in the Jacksonville, FL area!
The ideal candidate for the Escrow Officer/Closer position should possess the ability to work well with people as this is a customer driven industry. The position will include the responsibilities of preparing settlement statements, preparing closing documents, understanding and complying with escrow instructions, conducting closings and handling funds placed through the Company s escrow account. Our client strives to build trust between staff and customers as well as outstanding service to grow our business. Below is a more defined description of the position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review contracts and comply with all terms
- Review and clear title curative items
- Prepare and issue Closing Protection Letters, title curative documents, and transfer documents
- Balance Closing file ledger and disburse funds accordingly
- Ability to work overtime if necessary
- Develop and maintain good working relations with customers, as well as the policies and goals of the company
- Handle other duties or special projects as assigned by supervisor
Qualifications and Skills
- Prior experience in the title insurance industry or prior commercial or residential real estate experience
- Knowledge of Resware, Microsoft Word and Excel is beneficial, but not necessary
- Ability to work without direct supervision, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Good oral, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Detail oriented
If you are interested and qualified, please feel free to email your resume to Ryan at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] .
L.K. Jordan is an equal opportunity employer