SelecTitle has developed a reputation of trust, reliability, and commitment to serve our clients in their real estate transactions. We offer title, closing, and escrow services, which includes thorough title searches and title insurance. With our legal background, we are also able to assist with any legal services that is required. We pride ourselves in being at the forefront of all technological advancements and are constantly accommodating our services to fit our clients’ needs. Efficiency is one of our core values and we have streamlined numerous processes that can now be managed completely online. We look forward to working with you!
Position Summary: The Escrow Officer is responsible for the review, processing and closing of real estate transactions including residential purchase, home equity, refinance and resale.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reviews title commitments/preliminary reports, relays curative requirements to parties involved and research as necessary and takes appropriate action
- Coordinates closing dates with parties to transaction
- Reviews closing instructions and documents from lender and prepares settlement statements accordingly
- Obtains signatures for closing transactions with brief explanation of all documents executed by the Buyer/Borrower and Seller; facilitates the answer of all questions from clients
- Receipts in money, balances the file, creates and signs checks and initiates or approves wire transfers
- Timely submits appropriate documents to the county recorder's office
- Forwards the file to lender or customer for post-closing review in proper audit review order
- Reviews escrow accounting reports to resolve any outstanding checks and open file balances
- This is not a work from home opportunity