Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI Federal is currently seeking an ERP Business Analyst to support a contract with the Defense Logistics Agency. DLA's Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment (PIEE) is the premier source of DoD procure-to-pay capabilities. The PIEE solution seeks to improve transparency into the procurement process and allow for the timely payment for goods and services.
Your future duties and responsibilities
As an ERP Business Analyst, responsibilities include business processes and requirements analysis, functional support for the client, testing support, documentation creation/maintenance, and support for federal mandated initiatives.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Supporting external customers with analyzing current business processes, developing requirements, developing and testing solutions to client issues, and supporting end users
• Attend and participate in meetings with client stakeholders.
• Conduct analysis on problems independently, research and recommend solutions, and execute resolution steps to address client issues.
• Provide functional support for testing such as developing test scenarios and documentation and performing validation testing for the core application and reports.
• Provide functional support for new initiative implementation activities, such as requirements analysis, development of design, and configuration documentation
• Provide support for federal government mandated initiatives
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Due to the nature of this government contract, US Citizenship and an active Secret clearance is required.
• Bachelor's degree
Position requires 2-5 years of experience in:
• Experience with ERP tools and design
• Participation in full cycle ERP implementation or sustainment
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with senior level management and clients
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• An outstanding ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude and good work ethic, the successful candidate will be a team player who is proactive
- ERP System CSB
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI atwww.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you.Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.