Purchasing Manager, Jacksonville FL
Epicor P21 Purchasing Manager, Jacksonville FL
- Responsible for managing the purchasing team.
- Responsible for purchasing and inventory control.
- Responsible for managing some vendors and sources to ensure effective cost and service performance.
- Develops collaborative/partnering relationships with key vendors, including objectives and measures, to promote processes that will reduce lead times and costs and insure product and service quality such as vendor managed inventories (VMI), electronic data transfer or Internet ordering.
- Responsible for inventory planning including; inventory turns, capacity planning, scheduling activities and meeting corporate goals and objectives.
- Responsible for providing analytics to the CEO and CSMO to assist with negotiating with manufacturers.
- Responsible for the development of, maintenance of and reporting of manufacturer scorecards.
- Manages the SOP process for functional areas responsible for.
- Ensures focus and management of working capital
- Works with Sales departments to effectively translate the sales forecast demand into the plant capacity schedule.
- Analyzes raw material market and delivery conditions to determine present and future material availability and prepares market analysis reports.
- Prepares departmental budget and monitors expenditure of budgeted funds.
- Develops and improves processes to control working capital.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Knowledge of Prophet 21 software applications required.
- Solid understanding of wholesale distribution including strong knowledge of business processes such as accounting, inventory management, and order processing.
- Comfortable being the P21 "go-to" person, with strong understanding of all aspects of P21.
- Demonstrates a passion to help team members - by understanding the issue before acting.
- Solid time and project management skills.
- Knows how to drive and create value added metrics and objectives.
- Ability to manage to timelines and provide sound work-product.
- Effective teaching with excellent verbal/written communication skills and PC skills.
- Comfortable training in a group and / or one-one environment.
- Strong experience in Excel, Spreadsheet Server, and SQL a plus.
This Client is actively interviewing candidates. If you are interested in the position please reach out to me. My phone number is : 215-240-3187, my Email is: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Washington Frank International is the global leader in Epicor ERP recruitment. Washington Frank International advertises more Epicor jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Epicor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally, by specializing solely in placing candidates in the Epicor market. I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Epicor jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
For information on EXCLUSIVE LISTINGS unavailable for view online, I can be contacted at 215-240-4133). I am always available to discuss other positions available as well as Infor ERP market trends.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED