Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
Sodexo is seeking an Environmental Services / Custodial Manager 1 for Baptist Medical Center Nassau located in Fernandina Beach, FL. This 62 bed facility is a highly advanced, extremely well-equipped community hospital on Amelia Island that provides a full spectrum of in- and outpatient services and 24-hour emergency care to coastal communities in Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia.
Our Sodexo Healthcare Environmental Services/Housekeeping teams work to direct housekeeping operations at healthcare client locations, partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions. These teams also have responsibility for driving client satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as follow-through with action items that impact both client and patient satisfaction. At Sodexo Healthcare, patients are the heart of everything we do. Our ability to create a clean, healthy and comfortable environment for hospitals is key to the full patient experience.
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores;
- provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and works closely with the Infectious Control department;
- lead teams and departmental projects and initiatives;
- effectively manage the Unit Operating System; and/or
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have experience leading, training and managing a team and is a leader who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service delivery;
- have customer service and/or guest satisfaction in a healthcare or hospitality;
- possess strong leadership skills and has the ability to work independently to drive program;
- monitor compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- have experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
- are results and safety driven;
- are proficient with computers and other technology;
- the ability to speak LANGUAGE will assist in managing this workforce; and/or
- able to work a 2nd shift [approxmately 2PM - 12AM] schedule with a weekend and holiday rotation.
Learn more about Baptist Health at Baptist nassau
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo’s Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Provides management oversight for Environmental Services non-exempt level staff (client and/or Sodexo employees) in the delivery of Sodexo Environmental Service Programs. Ensures Sodexo Operating Standards for Environmental Service are in place as required to consistently meet all company, client, and regulatory requirements. Responsible for non-exempt work force planning through effective scheduling, development of daily work flow assignments, training and development, and monitoring for compliance to the plan.
-Establishes a safe work environment for clients, customers and staff by ensuring equipment safety and compliance with Sodexo safety and loss prevention programs and by providing safety-related training and equipment inventory maintenance.
-Provide leadership and direction to non-exempt employees
-Coordinate/conduct employee training
-Administer Human Resource processes (hiring, performance reviews, constructive counseling, prepare work schedules, payroll, etc.)
-Interact with outside vendors
-Ensure Sodexo Operating Standards for Environmental Service are in place and consistently met.
-Develop/implement action plans for improvement in compliance with Sodexo Operating Standards as identified.
-Reviews and maintains assigned areas of the Sodexo/Client budget commitments.