Enterprise Technology Solutions
CohnReznick's Enterprise Technology Solutions Advisory group has an exciting new opportunity for a Project Manager.
This role is a key project manager in our Enterprise Technology Solutions Advisory practice, working with CohnReznick clients. You will manage overall coordination of client IT projects, from planning through implementation. This includes setting the project scope, priorities, deadlines and deliverable schedules. You will use the team’s tools and methodologies to drive efficiency and effectiveness for quality projects to be delivered. You will work with internal teams and externally with client among various stakeholders, including key business users, project sponsors and developers. You will manage project budgets and expenditures and problem solve budgetary challenges. You will develop forecasts for estimate completion timing to create the delivery timeline to all involved.
- Create project charters and project plans
- Organize and run steering committee meetings to provide management oversight and guidance to the project team.
- Conduct resource requirements analysis and scheduling, including estimated project work effort for both client and consulting resources.
- Direct and guide business, technical and 3rd party solution provider resources.
- Perform status reporting.
- Monitoring project activities ensuring the quality and integrity of the information
- Record impacts from any changes during the project
- Coordinate the issue escalation process for making business and monetary decisions, as well as identifying and mitigating risks.
- Advise on areas of scope, phase management, and technical architecture.
- Identify any areas in which changes to the plan are required
- Obtain acceptance by client and close the project
- Conduct post-project review and document lessons learned
- Close out procurements
- Knowledge transfer and mentor client assigned project leads for them to become self-sufficient.
- Communicate project updates including status, risks, issues, and escalations.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience managing complex projects
- 3+ years of experience implementing ERP systems
- Product experience with ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft Dynamics (to name a few)
- Ability to apply the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Guide and Standards to intricate, multifaceted projects
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with development teams and make project presentations.
- Industry experience in manufacturing, distribution, consumer packaged goods, hospitality, import business or financial services
- Experience presenting to senior management or board of directors
- Expert in the use of Microsoft Project, Visio and other PMO tools and templates
Education and Certifications
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science or related discipline
- Preferred but not required: Project Management Institute certifications such as Professional Management Professional (PMP), Program Management Professional (PgMP), or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
Your CR Advantage:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401k Match
- Profit Sharing
- Discretionary annual bonuses and spot bonuses
- Paid Time Off + 10 Holidays + 5 early closing days
- Professional Development
- Guided career path
- Designated L&D team
- Career Coach
- Education reimbursement
- CPA bonus plan
- Resources of a national firm
- Work-life Perks
- Flexible work arrangements
- DressSmart Policy – dress for your day!
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
#LI-WC1 #CB #GD #LI-Remote