This Jobot Job is hosted by: Madeline Lazarus
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $175,000 - $200,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are looking for an experience Enterprise Architect to join us in the effort of building our Healthcare financial management AI platform and solutions.
Location: 100% REMOTE
You will work with business and technology leadership to understand the holistic business strategy and then work with product managers, domain architects, senior technologists, and business analysts to identify, define and develop solution specific, cloud-native, IT architectures and product deliverables to support the strategy.
You will also lead, and actively participates in, the design and hands-on development of incubation and innovation projects including prototyping, proof-of-concept, new enterprise technology components, and the delivery of products to market.
Sound interesting to you!? Please read on!
Why join us?
- Cutting Edge Technology company in Healthcare industry
What you will be doing:
- Work with product managers, domain architects and engineers to develop modern, high-performing, cloud-native software architectures. The nature of these project will vary from enterprise platform component development to new product development and existing product re-platforming initiatives to cloud-native architectures.
- Drive incubation and innovation projects including the prototyping and development of proof-of-concepts and delivery of new technology components and products to market
- Provide hands-on engineering support including software development/coding, 3rd party tool analysis, provisioning and configuration.
- Development of enterprise architectural patterns that define best practices for software design and development as well as recommended use of enterprise technologies and services.
- Lead technical aspects of sensitive business advancement initiatives such as M&A, partner evaluations, 3rd party technology assessments and alignment with technology trends
- Lead tactical technology initiatives and architecture development for special or highly complex engineering projects and new engineering projects requiring senior leadership
- Provide architectural “governance” across the organization ensuring technology teams are adhering to best practices and established engineering disciplines
- Lead complex, cross-cutting, cross-functional IT projects
- Drive technology alignment, leverage, and synergy across the organization ensuring that engineering teams are aware of and aligned with each other’s activities in order to maximize efficiency and reduce expense
Must Have Skills:
- Proven ability to develop modern, cloud-native architectures for e-commerce scale, SaaS-based products
- Demonstrable ability to develop software, write and test code via modern programming languages and deploy cloud-native solutions. This assumes principal software engineer/developer or sr. software engineer/developer competency
- Proven ability to analyze and compose business and technical requirements and work with project leadership to formulate architectures and plans for execution
- Ability to present and defend technical proposals in front of audiences of varying size
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong leader skills – works well with people; able to determine roles needed to complete a project; ability to manage project and self effectively; comfortable communicating up & down the org chart
- Expert in architecture design principles and system integration methodologies for geographically dispersed systems operating at e-commerce scale
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.