EagleView is a leading provider of aerial imagery, property insights and software that transforms the way people work. EagleView holds more than 300 patents and owns a large geospatial data and imagery library encompassing 94 percent of the US population. EagleView provides the most accurate data, enabling customers in the government, construction, solar and insurance industries to make timely, informed and better decisions.
We’re seeking a highly driven Enterprise Sales Representative with a track record of successfully selling enterprise software into the Insurance Industry. Role’s expectations are to develop client relationships at the leading edge of InsurTech: educating decision-makers, understanding their pain-points & needs, driving high-growth revenue expansion & profitability, and building a rolodex via valuable partnerships.
You are able to effectively build & manage a robust pipeline of run-rate business and have a demonstrated ability to identify objections, understand competitor products and proactively remove obstacles to achieve sales targets. You are resilient in the face of challenges and seek to grow partnerships via coordination with various key stakeholders.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Achieve sales quota – individual sales quotas will be assigned annually to each team member.
- Build and maintain an accurate sales pipeline to ensure sales targets are met.
- Achieve account growth and expansion targets through enterprise selling techniques.
- Develop, execute, and coordinate Enterprise Assist strategies.
- Coordinate with Product and Customer Success to facilitate customer testing and / or pilots to demonstrate fit, function and value.
- Source and develop potential client relationships and actively manage existing client base.
- Identify accounts where revenues may be shrinking and formulate strategies for retention and growth.
- Actively develop relationships with key contacts and users.
- Fully understand the company’s core products as well as all ancillary products; whereby the focus will be primarily on integrations into existing workflows and software applications within our Construction and Utilities Business.
- Identify and develop opportunities for increased revenue and volume.
- Coordinate with Product, Marketing and Customer Success to facilitate customer feedback on product improvements.
- Conduct strategic account reviews regularly to review service needs and usage trends.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Identify business trends and forecast demand.
- Participate in industry associations and maintain broad industry presence and contact to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and brand awareness.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of 7 years successful sales experience; direct experience in the InsurTech space is preferred
- Solid track record building your own book of business from the ground up; someone who loves to hunt!
- Demonstrated ability to see big picture and work in a strategic manner.
- Highly motivated with exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good technical aptitude.
- Ability to travel up to a maximum of 50% for trade shows and to visit enterprise clients.
- BA or BS Degree preferred, equivalent work experience may be substituted.