The Leidos Computer Information Security (CIS) team is seeking Sr Endpoint Cyber Engineers.
Ability to work remotely!
You will join a team of other Endpoint Cyber Engineers in the overall designing, building and deployment of endpoint security capabilities. This role focuses on the design and implementation of industry leading cyber security products that support the cyber defense mission of a Fortune 500 organization.
So, if you have experience designing, building, deploying and troubleshooting Security systems, we want to speak to you!
If you would like to take the next step in your career with a company that foster strong career growth and stability as well as having the opportunity to work with the latest and greatest technology, please apply!
As an Endpoint Cyber Engineer, you will:
- "Think like an adversary" and provide engineering-centric input into every phase in the Cyber Defense development process from an endpoint cyber defense perspective. Provide guidance and support as needed to the Endpoint Cyber Operations team.
- Assisting with documentation of standard operating procedures (SOPs), knowledge transfers, training, etc.
- Ability to contribute to and work with a high performing team in a collaborative effort.
- Being a Subject Matter Expert for endpoint security solutions (e.g. Anti-Virus, Host Firewall, Forensics based tools, Privilege management, application whitelisting, EDR).
- Advanced knowledge of various security frameworks such as, but not limited to, security operations, incident investigations, incident response, threat hunting, vulnerability awareness and security configuration management.
- Technical control testing, implementation & enforcement based on inputs received by the Leidos Cybersecurity Intelligence & Response Center (CSIRC), the Endpoint Cyber Engineering team, and other internal organizations, leaders, stakeholders where applicable.
- Support change management tasking relative to the security policies associated with the endpoint security solutions that you support.
- Work closely with your manager to ensure tasks are executed on time.
- Ensure documentation relative to the supported endpoint security products, procedures, services, etc., are written and centrally accessible.
- Create and monitor reporting for compliance.
- Understand & troubleshoot complex situations and apply solutions successfully without reducing the security posture of the company.
- Collaborate using information and knowledge sharing networks and professional relationships to achieve common goals.
- Work as an individual or in a team collaborating in various product areas while maintaining a successful and secured environment.
- Evaluate systems with the goal of identifying and remediating existing gaps in vendor solutions and platform technologies as well as refining the established policies, processes and procedures as it relates to the user experience with the software and configurations.