The Embedded Engineer will be responsible for developing digital, analog, and firmware aspects of new products. The Embedded Engineer will support the design, manufacturing, and testing of phased arrays, active antennas, amplifiers, control systems, and communications equipment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Embedded Systems Engineering (ESE), or Electronics Engineering
- 5 Years of Embedded Engineering experience
- Experience with digital hardware design and digital components
- Experience with Embedded C and C++
- A strong background in system integration, processor selection, analog integration, sensor design and integration, data acquisition, digital signal processing techniques, and low power design
- Hands on electrical circuit test and troubleshooting experience of analog, digital, and mixed signal systems
- Experience with designing systems with challenging weight/size/ power requirements
- Experience with power supply and analog design
- Experience using various test equipment - Oscilloscope, Voltmeter, Spectrum Analyzer, Logic Analyzer
- Self-motivated with excellent oral, written communication skills within a multidisciplinary engineering environment
Nice to have:
- Layout experience with PADS, Allegro, OrCAD, or similar schematic or layout tools
- PCB design experience
- Experience designing wireless communication products
- Manufacturing and supply chain knowledge
- Proven willingness and ability to take on multiple tasks or projects simultaneously and meet aggressive timelines
- experience with software version control or Git
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.