Email Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a talented Email Marketing Specialist to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns, email design and coding, content creation, and the dissemination of copy.
- Produce and execute all email campaigns, including building emails from templates and HTML, copywriting, asset coordination, QA, and scheduling.
- Devise and execute A/B tests, manage testing calendar, record results, and advise on improvements. Testing includes subject lines, message content, CTAs, and segments, send time, and new features intended to drive performance lift.
- Work in partnership with designers and copywriters to optimize email creative and template structure based on best practices.
- Perform render testing across devices, email clients, and ISPs to ensure that emails are rendering correctly.
- Provide regular campaign performance reports that include opens, clicks, conversions, revenue, revenue lift, unsubscribes, etc.
- Regularly identify trends and email marketing strategies from other leading global brands to glean insights on best practices and new innovative ideas for email marketing tactics, including audits of how we can acquire, nurture and retain clients.
- Constantly look for new ways to improve overall programs through new technology, tools, partners, trends, and best practices
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Proven experience managing an email marketing program.
- Hands-on experience in marketing automation platforms.
- Detailed knowledge of email regulations, best practices, and compliance.
- Experience building an email marketing campaign from scratch.
- Knowledgeable in Google Analytics, HTML/CSS, A/B Testing, and other CMS.
- Proficient in data analytics to determine important data and suggest improvements.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of coding emails using best practices for multiple platforms
- Experience with Mailchimp, ActOn, Bronto, ConstantContact, Emma, Campaign Monitor a plus
- Working knowledge of list management and segmentation
- Extreme attention to detail
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Dreamweaver)
- Well-versed in graphic design and typography
- Basic animation skills
- Ability to proof, test, and quality control all copy, graphics, and code
- 3 years of experience with HTML, CSS
- 3 years of experience producing and publishing email
- An ability to multitask and move fast while paying close attention to detail
- Strong communication skills within a fast-moving company environment
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising/public relations, communications, or related field
- Marketing Agency experience a plus