Electrical Engineer - MEP Firm
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jonathan Vasquez
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $65,000 - $75,000
A bit about us:
Based in Charlotte, we are an established engineering firm that was founded in the early 2000s. We work with a wide range of clients and communities and strive to always bring the highest level of service to our clients. As part of that, we have been working on expanding to have a complete internal MEP team. We are in search for an Electrical Engineering with previous experience designing systems for commercial and industrial projects.
If you are an Electrical Engineer with great technical skills, then please read on….
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Strong Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- A minimum of 2 years designing MEP systems
- Working knowledge of 3D Revit and 2D CAD
- Experience designing, drawings, specifications, calculations, correspondence, survey, code analysis, and construction
- Experience in mechanical, electrical, and/or plumbing engineering customs and practices ideas, designs, and data in drawings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.