The Electrical Designer will be responsible for producing electrical diagrams for electrical layouts and mechanical drawings for adjustments in designs, or development of brackets and supporting components for product manufacturing. Candidates will also be required to help on the R&D and production side of the business as well. Will be required to help with assembly of wiring harnesses, packing of product, and testing of product performance.
Skills & Qualifications
- Associates degree preferred
- 1+ years' experience in manufacturing environment or engineering support role
- Previous experience working with electrical systems
- Experienced developing control panel diagrams and electrical layout
- Prior experience developing production drawings
- Experience creating electrical drawings, one line diagrams, and electrical schematics with 3D software (Preferably Solidworks)
- Ability to produce From-To lists (Diagram or list stating the I/O of wiring layout)
- Ability to interpret electrical schematics as it relates to client interaction for product requirements, and new product development
- experience participating in electrical component testing, data collection and prototype builds.
- ability to develop both electrical and mechanical designs
- Knowledge of ESD (Electro Static Discharge) safety procedures
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.