Who We Are:
We design and build innovative electrical power systems worldwide. We provide a complete turn-key solution for a wide range of power applications, including Integrated Power Systems, Rotary UPS Systems, On-site Power Generation, Marine Power Systems, Packaged Substations, and unique power solutions for the Renewable and Energy Storage industry. If you are ready for a challenge and have the ambition to succeed in a fast-paced, growing industry, apply today!
What You'll Do:
You will be responsible for the design and manufacturing of various electrical circuits and switch gears. You will also be responsible for the complete design and build of electrical systems for the full product life cycle. The design will involve the sizing and specifications of various high and low voltage electrical systems.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline with 5+ years experience designing large high and low voltage electrical systems
- Experienced in utilizing AutoCAD for the electrical design for schematic layout, schematic capture, schematic design
- Experience working in an environment where you have been responsible for the complete design and manufacturing of electrical systems (full product life cycle)
- Strong understanding of Electrical Theory
- Experience designing and developing various switchgear or switchboards for the power generation industry
- Strong ability to draft designs for manufacturing floor production drawings
- Field or Automation work revolving around the installation of large power generation and power system
- Electrical Engineering
- Switchgear Design
- Schematic Design
- Electrical Design Engineering
- AutoCAD Electrical
- Electrical Theory
- Three Line Diagram
- Three Phase
- Manufacturing Experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.