We are currently hiring multiple Electrical Design Engineers in Jacksonville, FL.
Electrical Design Engineer
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the design and manufacturing of various electrical circuits and switch gears. Electrical engineer will be responsible for the complete design and build of electrical systems from cradle to grave. Design will involve the sizing and spec's of various high and low voltage electrical systems. Engineer will require a strong understanding of design and manufacturing processes from concept to completion.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline with 5+ years experience designing large high and low voltage electrical systems
- Experienced in utilizing AutoCAD for electrical design for schematic layout, schematic capture, schematic design
- Previous experience working in an environment where candidate has been responsible for complete design and manufacturing of electrical systems from cradle to grave.
- Strong understanding of Electrical Theory
- Prior experience designing and developing various switch gear or switchboards for power generation industry.
- Strong ability to draft designs for manufacturing floor production drawings.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.