Job Description At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us. The BGS Property Management Senior Specialist will support the management of Government, Customer and Boeing property across Boeing Global Services Eastern Region remote sites and Third Party Logistics (3PL) Warehouses to ensure compliance to Government regulations and Boeing procedures. Position Responsibilities: * Ensure compliance to Government regulations and Boeing procedures as it pertains to Property Management.
* Provides support, expertise, concepts and formats to enhance and manage information by utilizing off-the-shelf software or Boeing system tools to manage and communicate property information and to establish a property record for company or government property.
* Tracks the movement of property by coordinating, preparing and documenting applicable forms to accomplish a change of ownership, accountability or location in accordance with applicable government regulations, customer contracts or corporate policy.
* Develops and executes project and process plans, implements policies and procedures and sets operational goals.
* Acquires resources for projects and processes, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements.
* Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, and partners.
* Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes.
* Develops and motivates employees.
* Educate functional organizations on their roles pertaining to Property Compliance Security Clearance: This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. An interim and/or final U.S. secret clearance Post Start is required. Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience): * 5+ years of auditing government property management requirements and compliance experience
* 5+ years of experience with Government Property Management
* 3+ years of experience and/or training on FAR and DFARS compliance
* 3+ years of experience working with the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and other government customers
* 5+ years of experience with MS Office Suite
* Ability to travel up to 75% Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience): * Certification issued by the National Property Management Association (NPMA)
* 3+ years of experience leading multi-disciplined complex engineering projects across multiple organizations
* 3+ years of experience with supporting regulatory compliance processes/audits (e.g. SOX, DFARS, etc)
* Experience with data analytics and report automation
* Experience with mentoring, coaching, guiding, and leading teams of junior and peer engineers
* 5+ years of experience in lean processes and initiatives Typical Education/ Experience: Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years' related work experience, 14 years' related work experience, etc.). Relocation: Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense. Hybrid/Telecommute: This Hybrid position allows some telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at one of the listed location options. (Jacksonville, FL. Atlanta, GA. Cecil Field, FL. Fort Walton Beach, FL. Kennedy Space Center, FL. Huntsville, AL. Ridley Park, PA.) Drug Free Workplace: Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies. Equal Opportunity Employer: Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.