As a District Manager, you will be responsible for managing the total service delivery for up to 20 apartment communities and providing direction and oversight for 15-25 Service Valets within an assigned district. You’ll work in collaboration with our sales team and ensure client satisfaction through ongoing client engagement and oversight of a part-time workforce responsible for service delivery on assigned properties.
We offer a competitive starting base pay, quarterly bonus and company provided truck.
This position requires willingness to work a split shift schedule which includes approximate hours in the morning from 8:30am-12:30pm and evening from 7:00pm-11:00pm, depending on needs.
Essential duties include:
- Provide on-call support to Service Valets and communities within split shift schedule
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring and onboarding Service Valets
- Responsible for ensuring daily/nightly completion of resident door step trash/recycle pick-up for assigned properties
- Effectively plan, organize and manage time
- Inspect properties regularly for resident and Service Valet compliance
- Responsible for creating and managing schedule for part-time workforce
- Manage a labor budget of up to $150k depending on number of assigned properties
- Makes informed decisions with consideration of customer/associate impact. Takes initiative and applies critical thinking skills to forecast/solve problems and drive results. Ensures maximum quality of service
- Create and maintain cooperative working relationships and frequent communication with property staff through daily site visits and immediate response to questions and concerns
- Promote and educate property staff on any/all new service offerings from Valet Living
- Comply with, promote and train on all safety policies and procedures. Report all safety incidents in a thorough and timely manner
- Ensure daily delivery of iValet reports to designated property staff members
- Collaborate with internal business partners; finance, human resources, marketing, operations, and IT
- Keep timely/accurate customer, associate and operational records
- Acts in accordance with organizational and quality standards
- Discusses associate’s development needs and subsequently facilitates appropriate support, coaching and/or training opportunities
- New community launches, including container distributions
- Driving to inventory warehouse when needed for supplies (Personal Protective Equipment, Containers/Weigh Stations, Brochures, etc.)
- Drive to properties within assigned district/region up to 50% of the work day