Want to work for a company that is reimagining distribution? Join Univar Solutions, the premier global distributor of chemicals and ingredients. Our goal is to function as a direct extension of our customers’ teams; to serve as an ally in their quest of business success.
At Univar Solutions, we’re building on our more than 90 years of experience and drawing on deep resources – inventory and logistics experts, scientists, PhDs, procurement, customer service, sales and marketers – to deliver consultative services and an unmatched portfolio to solve customers’ formulation and operational challenges. When you work for Univar Solutions, you’ll play an important role in shaping how we deliver more than chemical and ingredients.
We are looking for qualified candidates based in Jacksonville, Florida; or surrounding areas.
Under the direction of the Sales Manager, employs a consultative sales approach to build long term, value based relationships at assigned key accounts within district. Collaborates closely with Key Accounts commercial team to execute customer sales growth and retention strategies at the district level.
- Spends significant face time with key accounts to build and maintain customer relationships Identifies customer challenges & problems and collaborates internally to identify customized solutions
- Supports district commercial team in the corporate accounts bid process (account analysis, competitive data, etc.)
- Conducts customer & market research and effectively integrates into the sales process
- Actively partners with key account organization ensuring that district customer activity aligns with the broader retention and growth strategy for the account
- Actively inputs data into Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform to plan and track sales activity
- Performs other related duties as required or requested
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 1-3 years of sales experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Well-honed listening and problem solving skills
- Effective negotiation skills
Univar Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.
We offer comprehensive benefits to employees including medical, dental, STD, LTD and life insurance, 401k, generous PTO and much more.