What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Dishwasher?
The hotel's Dishwasher is responsible for ensuring all restaurant dishes, silverware and glasses, pots and pans are properly cleaned and sanitized. The primary objective is to ensure all used items are cleaned and maintained, ensuring their availability to be used for service. Your responsibilities include, (but are not limited to) cleaning, kitchen set-up and station preparation prior to service and at the end of the shift, maintaining the condition of the service area and kitchen, as well as regularly interacting with service staff.
A Day in the Life:
- You will anticipate the needs of the service team
- You will ensure the kitchen areas are clean and sanitized
- You will help to prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping and storing food
- You will setup and stock the kitchen
- You will move, lift and carry objects
- You will perform any reasonable requests by management