Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Managed IT provides tailored technology solutions for 160+ banking and financial services customers. This role will be remote for the time being, working on East Coast hours.
What you will be doing
In this role you will provide guidance to employees on business continuity and disaster recovery planning and testing activities in accordance with FIS policy, governance and standards. This is a customer facing role that will help prepare and walk them through the process.
- Formulates and defines project scope and objectives through customer interaction and standard processes for business continuity planning.
- Develops and implements templates and tools to facilitate recovery planning and exercises.
- Guides employees to use tools and templates in designing plan development and recovery testing and assesses planning materials to verify compliance with governance.
- Coordinates and monitors disaster recovery testing exercise events to ensure activities progress according to event plans, issues are logged, and status reporting is provided to stakeholders.
- Maintains test schedule and responds at time of disaster.
What you bring:
- 5+ years experience supporting large projects, particularly customer facing
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Ability to organize completion of work within tight time frames
- Knowledge of business continuity/disaster recovery and project planning through to validation
- Excellent communication skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients. Comfortable with remote and onsite interaction for resolving issues
- Familiarity with interaction across various technical and non-technical teams
Nice to have:
- Disaster Recovery Planner certification desirable.
- PMP or other Project Management certifications
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and a fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.