About KB Home
KB Home (NYSE: KBH) is one of the largest and most recognized homebuilders in the United States and has been building quality homes for over 60 years. Today, KB Home operates in 38 markets across eight states, serving a wide array of buyer groups. What sets us apart is giving our customers the ability to personalize their homes from homesites and floor plans to cabinets and countertops, at a price that fits their needs. And as the first builder ever to make every home we build ENERGY STAR® certified, KB Home is able to not only design thoughtful living spaces but ones that lower the cost of homeownership. We also work with our customers every step of the way, building strong personal relationships so they have a real partner in the homebuying process and the experience is as simple and easy as possible. Learn more about how we build homes built on relationships by visiting kbhome.com.
***This is a regional position for the KB Home Florida and North Carolina Divisions. Position can be based out of one of these division offices (Raleigh, NC or Jacksonville, FL or Orlando, FL or Tampa, FL) ******
JOB SUMMARY: Liaison between Division Marketing and Corporate Marketing to assist in shaping marketing strategy and executing all marketing materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
STRATEGIC MARKETING & PARTNERSHIP WITH DIVISIONS
- Guide and support divisions related to our new brand positioning. Find new and innovative ways to build KB's brand and increase brand awareness.
- Conduct weekly calls with division marketing leaders to review current and future marketing plans and share best practices.
- Participate in division new community opening kickoff meeting and work closely with division marketing to develop new community marketing plans.
- Oversee and provide strategic marketing assistance in executing all advertising and marketing collateral for divisions.
- Evaluate advertising effectiveness with in-depth digital reporting, lead analysis, sales and traffic results, email performance; provide recommendations on how to improve results.
- Support division management in struggling divisions by providing hands-on analysis of issues. Offer assistance and direction in hiring division marketing leaders as needed.
- Provide recommendations on the utilization of new systems and tools (e.g. email marketing workflow, Datorama dashboards, social initiatives).
- Implement model feature sheets with divisions to accurately convey to consumers the features showcased in our model homes.
- Work with media agency and divisions and act as facilitator to foster positive relationships.
- Problem solve escalated marketing issues between media agency and divisions.
- Ensure alignment between media agency and division advertising plans.
- Monitor the production flow to ensure ads are processed on-time.
- Visits divisions on a regular basis to tour communities and collaborate on local marketing strategy and implementation of programs.
- Tour competitive communities and report back on key learnings.
- Develop strong working relationships with division leadership and marketing personnel.
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
- Provide management and oversight of coordinator-level role.
- Mentor and guide new directors of regional marketing and collaborate regularly.
- Monitor production process on a regular basis and provide feedback to team.
- Prepare and maintain documentation to train division marketing personnel and conduct and oversee divisional, corporate and Starcom training sessions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or Management required
- Master's Degree in related field preferred
- Director: Minimum 4-5 years of related work experinece in-house corporate or agency experience in Marketing (national, regional, and/or local)
- Prior experience in Real Estate industry preferred, ideally in Residential Homebuilding
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Extensive knowledge in every aspect of marketing strategies to achieve organizational objectives and ultimately strengthen our brand.
- Strong understanding of market dynamics, customer and requirements.
- Strong leadership abilities, including strategic planning and goal attainment.
- A manager who grows the capabilities of their employees and is a strong team motivator.
- Strong project management skills
- A demonstrated ability to work creatively and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment and to respond immediately to issues. Innovative!
- Strong verbal and written communication, with the ability to take complex concepts and communicate succinctly and accurately.
- Strong Business Acumen.
- 15% domestic travel required.
- Conduct business in a professional and ethical manner to potential buyers and external brokers to reinforce goodwill and profitability for the company.
Find out why KB Home is attracting and retaining the best employees! If you are interested and qualified, please apply now. KB Home provides above average compensation packages and earnings potential, full benefits, an outstanding 401K matching program, bonus plans and amazing promotional opportunities. KB Home is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse work team. Diversity is important to KB Home!
This position is being recruited by ManpowerGroup Solutions, RPO, on behalf of KB Home. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.