Consider a move to Central Texas.
Only Those with a Passion to Change Lives Qualify.
At Southern Careers Institute (SCI), the core of what we do is passion. We're passionate about putting our students first to help improve their lives through education and career training. It's this passion that drives everything we do, and if you feel you have it burning in your belly, we want to talk.
Director of Admissions, Central Texas
As the Director of Admissions, you will lead the oversight of the company's inquiry and admission of new students while operating with a high level of integrity. Additionally, you will supervise Admissions Representatives and motivate them to meet or exceed the company's new student objectives. SCI will rely on you to ensure your team complies with all policies and federal/state regulations regarding admissions, financial aid, transfer of credits, non-guarantee of placement and potential earnings.
We call it being a life changer, but you'll call it a job you love while helping others find the same. You'll have a hand in improving the lives of countless SCI students throughout Texas by working with impassioned educators and campus faculty in a collaborative, interactive environment to create optimized environment for our students.
What you can expect when joining SCI:
- Training & Development
- Fun & Energetic, Family-Based Environment
- Continuous Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Options
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Options (HSA & FSA)
- Basic Life & Accident Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- SCI is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Are you a good fit for SCI?
- You are passionate about education and commit to a "students first" philosophy.
- You prefer an entrepreneurial culture and have a "get it done" work ethic.
- You support ownership and accountability for your team.
- You inspire and motivate your team, and they look to you as a leader and problem solver.
- You believe that goals are set to be exceeded.
Successful candidates will have:
Do you have the right background?
- Experience: You have a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in admissions or closely related field.
- Education: You have post-secondary education. A Bachelor's Degree is highly preferred.
- Managerial: You have successfully led and inspired teams in post-secondary education.
Come work with SCI
- Witness your work having an immediate and direct impact on the lives of our students.
- Challenge the status quo of education in a fast-moving company.
- Help innovate and shape the future of education.
At SCI, we celebrate a diverse team and culture among our employees as well as our students. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If this isn't the job for you, but you like what you see, then we encourage you to check out our website to view other SCI opportunities at https://careers.scitexas.edu/
About Southern Careers Institute
SCI has been changing lives for over 50 years, and we're just getting started. We offer certification-based training with programs in Medical, Business, Cosmetology, Skilled-Trades and Technology with campuses spanning across central and south Texas as well as online. Our students can graduate most of our programs in under one year and with real-world experience under their belt.