Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As a product leader within the Enterprise Platforms Product Management team, you will be responsible for driving the roadmap formation & execution for our AI platforms. You will advocate for platform users, align with Enterprise Platforms multi-product strategy and work with platform leadership on maturing roadmaps, gaining investment approvals, and delivering new solution capabilities. You will have significant impact and influence on the platform direction and be responsible for achieving measured outcomes. You’ll be working with a team of product managers and technologists to mature and accelerate the data and AI capabilities at UnitedHealth Group.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Understand the cloud and data ecosystems, artificial intelligence/machine learning requirements, and user requirements in depth
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly
- Work collaboratively with Product, Engineering, UX, and other cross-functional teams on integrated data and AI strategy, technologies, and solutions
- Develop innovative solutions to hard problems by collaborating as needed across organizations, product areas, and functions
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of technical product management experience, including products within Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, Cloud, SaaS
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Experience creating product roadmap(s) from conception to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy, and leading design discussions
- Experience leading teams with diverse backgrounds in a technical organization
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction for large scale systems
- Experience in one or more of the following: Cloud infrastructure, SaaS, big data, security and privacy, development and/or operations
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Customer Support, Finance, or Marketing
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence leaders and multiple stakeholders with and without direct authority
- Ability to achieve strategic goals and evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $110,200 to $211,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Director Enterprise Platforms Product Management, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote