Executes innovative, interactive experience across all digital touch points, including web, mobile, social media, and emerging tablet platforms.
Core responsibilities include:
- Consumer Analytics, Advertising (print/digital/social media), Social Media listening,
developing marketing materials to support field sales, and enhancing the digital experience
for agents and consumers.
- Developing advanced marketing tools and training to deepen relationships with independent
- Increasing brand strength and awareness to help expand MSA’s geographic footprint.
- Serves in consultative role with enterprise marketing leadership, as well as MSA’s Corporate
Communications team, to ensure alignment of MSA’s brand across the enterprise and
Additional duties/responsibilities to include:
• Marketing/prospecting material updates for Agents Only portal
• Website and social media analytics
• Logo use approvals
• Collateral development for all product lines including Bonds and commercial AG
• Marketing material for sales incentive campaigns, email marketing, regional newsletters
• Trade show marketing