We are committed to creating the most respected expert technology solutions and recruitment company bar none, by treating our people better than any other business. We will be your dedicated career coach; giving you honest advice, helping you find the best opportunities and much more.
This Direct Hire Role as a Remote Business Analyst and Solution Delivery Manager will build upon a traditional BA role with an emphasis on data analytics solution requirements, gathering and translation into user stories, prioritization of sprints and delivering use cases within cross functional teams. This role will be focused on supporting and leading the creation and delivery of insights, management reports, and analysis for decision-making process of senior leadership and business unit leaders.
- Work with business partners to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs; understand the customer journey and define user requirements.
- Engage with business partners and influence project decisions; assess the risks of various solutions and prioritize competing business demands.
- Promote data and solution consistency and usability standards; define and execute test cases.
- Identify opportunities for business-led delivery; coach employees to make use of technology and information
- Organize and facilitate activity requests in an agile manner including regular stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, and project backlog refinement sessions.
- Collaborate closely with business owners to manage the backlog and priorities and proactively identify and resolve impediments to team progress.
- Communicate with leaders across the organization to ensure transparency into delivery progress, challenges, and risks.
- Utilize team feedback and metrics (e.g., quality, delivery, cadence, etc.) to identify areas of opportunity and work with team to continuously improve.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, data analytics, data science, computer science, management information systems, finance, statistics, or related fields.
- 5 to 8 years of experience required.
- Can work with data to identify patterns.
- Efficient and nimble in eliciting business requirements, clearly articulating difficult and complex concepts.
- Uses judgement to form conclusions that may challenge conventional wisdom, and focuses on the crux of issues to identify high leverage intervention points and strategies.
- Conveys complex and technical business issues to diverse audiences and projects a highly credible, polished image in presentations and communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- A sense of urgency and a commitment to timely completion of projects.
- Attention to detail along with a commitment to quality and confidentiality.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- This position can work remotely.
Solving IT is pleased to offer a rich benefit plan to our W2 employees. We offer five health plan options and a PPO dental plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield, Term Life/AD&D Insurance, and 401(k) Savings Plan. Solving IT subsidizes the health and dental premium for the employee.
As you continue to develop your skills and experience, Solving IT will work with your changing preferences to match you with rewarding projects. Our unrivaled reputation for quality is demonstrated through our Inavero Best of Staffing award that was won due to the feedback from our own clients and candidates. We also love to socialize and have fun so we have regularly scheduled parties and events for you to unwind and network with fellow consultants.
Whether you are searching for your next challenge or just looking to stay on top of market trends, Solving IT is committed to help position you appropriately. By leveraging the latest market and compensation data available, you can rest assured that you are getting more than just an informed opinion. You are getting the Solving IT Experience.