Avante at Jacksonville Beach Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is seeking a Part-time Dining Services Aide to assist in the preparation and service of Resident Meals, Snacks and Beverages in accordance with Federal, State and Local Standards and Avante's established Standards, Policies and Procedures, also as directed by Dining Services Manager/ Assistant Dining Service Manager to ensure that a quality dining experience is provided to all Residents.
Essential Job Functions: Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in the Preparation and service food, beverages and snacks in accordance with planned menus
- Understand and follow established portion control procedures
- Assist with collection and cleaning of dishware, trays, meal carts
- Assist with daily or scheduled cleaning duties
- Perform all tasks in accordance with established universal precautions, sanitation, safety and infection control Policies and Procedures
- Attend schedule in-service training
- Assist in the correct storage of raw and leftover foods
- Any additional duties as assigned by Dining Services Manager or Assistant Dining Services Manager
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Show the ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions
- Must speak and understand English
- Completion of High School or GED equivalency
- At least 1 year experience in related field.
Avante at Jacksonville Beach
1504 Seabreeze Avenue
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
Avante provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, Veterans' status, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender, genetic information or any other category protected by law. In addition to federal requirements, Avante complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Avante expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, Veterans' status or any other category protected by law. Improper interference with the ability of Avante's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline, up to and including, discharge.