Position Title: Digital Program Management Analyst
Digital Experience – Program Management
Job Description Summary:
The Digital Program Management Analyst is a strategic professional who will have program management responsibilities within the demand management and capacity prioritization space. The individual will drive success in the organization by staying abreast of developments within the organization, provides thought leadership and executes on deliverables as the subject matter expert for demand management within USCD. This will require awareness of the strategic operating directions of the organization and involve providing subject matter expertise in the demand management space to drive to solutions. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external partners/customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables including project scorecard, monthly support for upcoming projects including technology billing codes and reporting as needed to drive prioritization as needed within USCD. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business, how work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Responsible for assisting with Program Requests during Annual Planning process, ensuring appropriate change controls are in place, supporting a documentation suite and reporting framework outlining budget status, high-level scope, 1-N prioritization and taxonomy information
- Own Project Requests through the demand management and prioritization process, ensuring request is in-line with allotted Program budget
- Maintain comprehensive documentation and reporting suite providing statuses and taxonomy information for all inflight and upcoming project requests
- Partner closely with the Business Partners and Technology teams to ensure a cohesive and aligned approach and line of sight to Program and Project Prioritization process
- Work with Finance Partners during audit activities for Project and Program Reconciliation
- Moderate the working model and act as a liaison between the Business and Technology teams
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Banking, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
- 6-10 years of experience in financial services, program management and/or agile methodologies.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to absorb new information quickly
- Must be a passionate advocate for the customer and an ambassador for change, willing to speak up and challenge the status quo in order to build a truly customer-centric organization and culture
- Demonstrated track record of partnership and collaboration among cross-functional teams
- Ambition to drive toward continuous innovation and improvements
- Ability to quickly adapt and maintain a flexible approach and resiliency in an agile environment
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: