Digital Artist Agency
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Digital Artist to support the senior creative staff and assists teammates while taking direction. The Digital Artist works to complete projects in the studio and/or is part of a conceptual team helping to bring concepts to fruition.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Support the Sr. Creative team members and assist teammates while taking direction with a positive attitude.
- Hands-on computer operator (MAC) working with relevant MAC design software: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, QuarkXpress, Acrobat, MS Office Suite.
- Work closely with other group members (both creative and account) to ensure a quality product.
- Show flexibility, a willingness to learn, and apply enthusiasm to both administrative and creative duties.
- Work with a wide range of creative styles and brands, both client and agency focused.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required
- 0-2 years of experience in similar industry
- Experienced in using computer tools or design tools
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Experience working with computer tools (Mac) such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, QuarkXpress, and/or Acrobat
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills