A $2,000 sign on bonus is available.
Did you know that some of the industry’s most talented and caring registered nurses are at DCI? Our nursing staff has helped DCI achieve the lowest mortality and hospitalization rates among large dialysis providers for the past 13 years in a row. We think our Nurses are pretty awesome; they make a difference in our patients' lives by helping them live longer and achieve a better quality of life.
Our mission is “the care of the patient is our reason for existence.” What’s yours?
The Dialysis Nurse Educator (RN) provides initial and ongoing training and education for facility staff.
- Provide classroom training for patient care staff who do not have previous dialysis experience.
- Verify new staff competencies before they are independently assigned new tasks.
Oversee preceptor program and report progress.
- Provide training to all staff for any new policy and procedures used in the clinic.
- After a state or federal survey, provide training for any deficiencies identified during the survey.
- Ensure new hires complete education module training within 30 days of hire.
- Ensure annual compliance for education modules assigned to staff are completed on time.
- Provide annual competency testing of all patient care staff, and if needed, provide additional training to any staff who does not meet the requirements.
- Annually, perform audits for all assigned clinics for medical records, infection control, and a regulatory audit and develop a corrective plan for any deficiencies.
- Ensure any non-certified PCTs test for certification within 12 months of hire.