Freedom Mortgage is seeking a driven, creative, collaborative individual to join our team as a Business Analyst. The ideal candidate will lead all dialer-related projects and provide analytical support by leveraging SQL tools to help execute on campaign strategies. The Business Analyst will have a high-level understanding of applicable business systems, industry, and investor requirements. This role will be vital in providing business and user analysis of critical processes and applications along with championing constant improvement within the Servicing business unit. In addition, this individual will actively participate in process and systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application to the current and future business environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serve as subject matter expert in Contact Center IVR Routing and telephony applications including outbound dialing software
- Ensure all investor requirements are met while remaining within compliance of all statutory and regulatory obligations
- Proficiency in authoring SQL based coding for ad hoc reporting and contact table segmentation for servicing operations
- Identify and execute short and long-term strategy adjustments or enhancements to drive contact center performance
- Provide guidance and day to day support for the Servicing Group including technical support
- Successfully plans, measures and delivers process improvement projects with cross-functional teams and departments
- Maintains an understanding of data warehouse structure to extract, summarize, and utilize data from varied sources, and provides data-driven recommendations to business units and stakeholders
- Manages regression testing through Development, User Acceptance Testing and Production project deployment
- Acts as the first contact for business system issues
- Must be able to work independently
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule outside of typical business hours
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year College or University; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Genesys/Interactive Intelligence subject matter expert, with 1-3 years of experience preferred
- Basic SQL experience
- Project management experience preferred
- Familiarly with regression testing in DEV/UAT environments
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from a four-year College or University; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks and functions listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry’s largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans