Ref ID: 01120-9502156544
Classification: DevOps Lead
Robert Half Technology is actively seeking a DevOps Lead for a direct hire opportunity. Compensation for this position goes up to $115K.
PRINCIPAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• US lead of AppOps and small specialised AppOps team as part of new global function.
• Support and Incident Management - taking responsibility for the complete operational platform including middleware, database and cloud/infra platform (in conjunction with infrastructure/operations IT specialists in DBA and infra/SysAdmin teams).
• Monitoring - improved production monitoring.
• Service Level Management - making sure applications are available within service level agreements,
• Release and Change Management - managing the release of applications – acting as the ‘gatekeeper’ to production. Release approval. Release automation.
• Configuration – Infra/Platform – driving continual improvement including infrastructure configuration and management
• Dev support – Build/Testing - improving the dev process by ensuring efficient development platform and tools including automation and process improvement across code dev/merging, build and continuous integration, test automation, packaging and release, source code mgmt. tools and artefact repository.
• Ensure compliance of all major software elements with CRH IT security policies and 3rd party security requirements.
• Continuous contribution to internal City Engineering Standards.
KEY RESULT AREAS
• Application service levels.
• Improved and efficient application platforms.
• Improved development process, efficiency and quality.
• Team performance, development and morale
For serious consideration, please call Charles at (904) 997-9960.