ICI Homes is currently seeking a Design Center Consultant, for our Jacksonville Division, who is skilled, self-motivated with strong communication skills.
- Provide professional customer service to homebuyers calling in to or visiting the Design Center including but not limited to imparting knowledge of and demonstrating Design Center products, displays and options.
- Establish/coordinate appointments with homebuyers for color selections and post to Design Center calendar.
- Prepare/coordinate color selection documents needed in order to meet with the homebuyer for selections.
- Review blueprints with buyers to meet their customized needs as shown in the executed contract, securing buyers sign-off on revised blueprints.
- Promote and optimize sale of options and upgrades pertaining to “after contract” options and upgrades.
- Coordinate custom options and pricing with the Cost Department, as needed.
- Coordinate appointments with subcontractors on a referral basis in order to complete the selection process.
- Responsible for preparing all sales contract Addendum As and Ds which clarify customer selected options after contract.
- Ability to work in roles that vary from answering the phone, filing and organizing to interacting with internal and external customers.
- Communicate with homebuyer, subcontractors, suppliers, construction, and/or cost department personnel as necessary throughout the construction process.
- Initiate, update and maintain necessary inventory/spec home documents, lists or reports as assigned/directed by management.
ICI Homes offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
EOE / DFWP
Note to Job Seekers : No telephone calls please. Your resume will be reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted in the event that there is a potential match. Thank you.