Located in Jacksonville, FL
The Jacksonville Southside dental practice is seeking a talented Registered Dental Hygienist.
As a Registered Dental Hygienist, you can achieve a work life balance that works for you and your family. OurJacksonville Southside practice is truly a patient-centric dental group and supports the treatment philosophy which states "disease dictates treatment". We provide you the flexibility to get you the career you love. In this highly collaborative position, you will play a vital role in the success of your practice, ensuring patients are comfortable throughout their visit and receiving the very best oral health care possible. At Great Expressions, you'll feel like you're a part of a local, neighborhood practice while enjoying all of the support of a stable, national network. Whether you need outside expertise on a tough case or your practice needs equipment repairs, help is always just a single phone call away.
Our total rewards offer you more fulfilling way to practice:
- Competitive hourly pay and bonus potential
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid uniforms
- Performs oral healthcare and risk assessments by evaluates a patient's current health status including all medications
- Performs an extraoral and intraoral examination and oral cancer screening
- Completes a comprehensive dental and periodontal charting that includes a detailed description and evaluation of the gingiva and periodontium
- Exposes, processes, and interprets dental radiographs (x-rays)
- Counsels and coordinates tobacco cessation programs
- Educates patients on the importance of good nutrition for maintaining optimal oral health
- Degree or certificate in Dental Hygiene from an accredited program and a valid state license
- X-Ray/Radiology Certification where state regulations specify, otherwise preferred
- Anesthesia license preferred
Our production model offers you nearly limitless earning potential.
Competitive base salary as well as incentive compensation based off of a percentage of production instead of collections. You'll enjoy nearly uncapped earning potential driven entirely by your work ethic.
Our patients rely on us to improve their oral health and we deliver it - one smile at a time.
Your safety and wellbeing matter.
To maintain the health of our team members and patients, we have implemented a number of added safety measures, as outlined by the CDC, throughout our practices. These include, but are not limited to, daily team member and patient screening, mask usage in non-clinical areas, increased disinfection of common areas and social distancing whenever possible. Our goal is to make sure you feel as safe as possible at work, so you can focus on providing exceptional patient care.