UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Assist with the implementation of the HEDIS® program for vision, including the HEDIS® data collection and clinical improvement projects
- Participate in determination of annual HEDIS® strategy as well as other clinical improvements
- Participate with Vision’s HEDIS® Team to identify and implement region and or state-specific projects to improve HEDIS® scores, CMS Star Ratings and other metrics.
- Identify opportunities and actively participate in process improvements related to enhancing quality
- Assist in developing targeted educational reminders for clinical/preventive initiatives
- Vendor Oversight at the Project level
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of HEDIS experience and/or development of clinical programs
- 2+ years of experience working with Medicare and/or Medicaid, vision experience a plus
- Healthcare/Health Plan experience
- HEDIS® experience and/or knowledge
- Experience managing projects from initial strategy through implementation
- Demonstrated ability to assist with focusing activities toward a strategic direction and achieve targets
- Intermediate to advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 2+ years of HEDIS® experience and/or knowledge
- Experience working with HEDIS® software vendors (management, building relationships, issue resolution etc.)
- Knowledge of CMS STARs
- Proven data management and/or project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $20.77 to $36.88. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Manager, Supervisor, Leadership, Quality, Quality Improvement, Process Improvement, Performance Improvement, Auditing, Health Care Analytics, Managed Care, Healthcare, HEDIS®, Project Management, Medicaid, Medicare, CMS, STARs, Dental, Case Manager, Care Coordination, EPSDT, Health Education, Member Outreach, Commercial Care, Community Resources, Telecommute, Work from Home, UHG, UHC, UnitedHealthcare