Join Marquee Dental as a Dental Assistant!
Comprehensive Benefits include:
Competitive Compensation Plan
Paid Time Off
6 Paid Holidays
On the job training
About Marquee Dental:
Marquee Dental Partners is a Dental Service Organization with nearly 30 brands in over 50 office locations. Our focus is on partnering with premier dental offices and clinicians in the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, Marquee Dental offers its patients a broad range of services through their general dentistry and multi-specialty practices.Marquee Dental has succeeded by providing their dental offices with the administrative and operational support they need to deliver gold-standard patient care. They believe that expert operational support, coupled with a strong commitment to fostering and maintaining clinical autonomy, makes them an ideal home for those looking to grow their skills while dramatically improving the patient experience they deliver.
Our Dental Assistants are valued and recognized for their contributions serving as the heartbeat to each dental office. We want to invest in your career engagement and development.
- Provides chair-side clinical support to Doctors and Hygienists by charting, patient education, operatory set-up and clean-up
- Manages patient flow to ensure efficient appointments
- Welcomes patients and deliver positive patient experiences
- Captures and processes X-Rays
- Enters patient treatment plans and maintain files at the direction of the Dentist
- Completes sterilization processes for equipment and operatories
- Monitors all laboratory cases and ensure they are ready for the next day's schedule
- Dental Assisting Certification in the appropriate state from an accredited school
- X-Ray certification, or the ability to acquire in a timely manner
- Coronal polishing and Nitrous Oxide certifications are preferred, but not required
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- The ability and willingness to create a positive, supportive environment for patients and team members
Equal Opportunity Employer