Data Science is at the core of the company DNA. Our mission is to make accurate data accessible to brands across the world.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Christina Finster
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $225,000 per year
A bit about us:
Data Science is at the core of our client's DNA. Their mission is to make accurate data accessible to brands across the world.
"Founded in 2016, we're on a mission to determine the net worth of everyone on the planet". The company helps nonprofit and for-profit organizations to more effectively identify, understand, and engage affluent consumers with the industry’s most reliable and accurate dataset available.
Why join us?
We are looking for experienced data scientists who are able to run machine learning models in production from day one, and who are driven to deeply understand and build upon our unique data assets.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline
- 5 – 12+ years of full-time data science experience, including applied techniques in modern data science and machine learning in production environments
- Expert knowledge of Python & SQL
- Collaborative, team-focused attitude with a strong desire to advance the product and learn new things
- The ability to communicate technical ideas to a non-technical audience
- Self-starter with experience turning ideas into actionable designs
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Eligible to work within the United States
- Small team = opportunity for a big impact
- Compensation includes equity and a competitive salary
- Excellent company-sponsored benefits
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.