Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Entry Level (No Experience Required)
Education Desired :
General Equivalency Diploma
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Our Processing Center provides support to hundreds of banks every day. We are growing quickly, yet we remain focused on crafting an incredible experience for our clients. We value and expect thoughtfulness and high performance from everyone at FIS and look forward to having you on the team!
What you will be doing
You will be processing back office banking transactions and verifying correct amounts and procedures are followed with the banks we serve.
- Identify errors in calculations and balances and make corrections.
- Prepare transit cash letters
- Perform data entry as needed to make corrections and process transactions
- Online reject repair and reconciliation
SHIFT: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with flexibility for OT as needed.
What you bring:
- Knowledge of balancing and correction procedures
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proficiency to encode 1,000-1,500 items per hour
High school diploma or GED with Paralegal certification.
Added bonus if you have:
- Banking or financial industry experience
- Heavy data entry experience
What we offer you:
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and 3 weeks of paid vacation
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.