At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
To provide new hire and incumbent development through utilizing adult learning methodologies and practices, facilitation of lectures, webinars, hands-on and web-based training, as well as through supervised on-the-job training. Responsible for the management and supervision of new hires and incumbents throughout the training period. May also supervise, lead and develop Training Assistants.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Manager, Training and Development, to provide standardized, current training curriculum to new hires and incumbents.
- Prepare and conduct all CMC/FSC/ASC training regarding systems (i.e., Admin, CARMS, Informix, MasterMind, Telmar, Document Manager, etc.) soft skills (i.e., customer service skills), and center-wide policies and procedures.
- Utilize a professional and engaging approach in the presentation of training programs, ensuring interactive methods are employed.
- Incorporate training methods that support all learning styles in the delivery of training programs.
- Responsible for all training class preparation, facilitation and completion, including materials and classroom set-up/preparation, requesting log-ins and database access, and administrative functions pre-, during- and post-class.
- Maintain accuracy of training class information on the National Training Team Portal.
- Provide regular updates to Manager, Training and Development, and operational partners regarding progress and/or performance of new hires and incumbents during training.
- Partner with technical writer team and local SMEs to develop and update training materials to achieve performance improvement and external customer satisfaction.
- Conduct training initiatives/classes in a manner consistent with supporting the business in meeting its goals and objectives; i.e., ensure trainees are adequately prepared.
- Evaluate and provide feedback to all class participants before completion of training and progression into job role.
- Participate in training focus group meetings and on training project teams for the purpose of identifying areas of opportunity and trends to enhance training curriculum.
- Administration of payroll review and validation for trainees.
- Coordinate with departments to arrange identified resources in support of training curriculum.
- Handle employee relations issues in accordance with Human Resources guidance and direction.
- Ability to work flexible schedule in support of operational needs.
- Ability to travel (typically up to 10%), determined by business need.
- Other duties as assigned.