TEKsystems Global Services® is part of TEKsystems, the leading IT services and staffing company in North America. TEKsystems Global Services provides a continuum of services ranging from engagement management to full outsourcing for applications, infrastructure and learning solutions. As a services provider, we leverage our talent management strengths to extend the business value of our client partnerships and deliver measurable business and IT outcomes.
TEKsystems Global Services is a fast-paced, growing organization with a dynamic and diverse work environment. Our strong culture is embodied by our core values- relationships, commitment, serving others and open communication. Our values guide our hiring decisions and shape how we make a meaningful impact in the IT market.
The Customer Success Leader position is a leadership position in the organization in which the individual is responsible for managing one or more projects/project teams/programs at a time. The Customer Success Leader provides delivery assurance of application services for clients through a range of internal and external functions in the following areas: Solution Delivery, Account Management, Service Design Maintenance and Management responsibilities. This role may require up to 25% travel. The Customer Success Leader is expected to have the experience and background to perform all the duties described below for engagements that are focused on resource management, on-boarding, customer interaction, and other the other key aspects of resource-based managed services. For a Customer Success Leader these engagements will typically be delivered in North America at the customer location. They are not expected to have the skills required for complex deliverable-based, fully outsourced, or extremely large scale engagements or programs.
Key Accountabilities and Priorities:
* Gain a clear understanding of customers' business requirements and their technical requirements.
* Understand and support the approach and solution design proposed by collaborating with customers and stakeholders to manage their expectations and resolve business issues in a timely manner.
* Facilitate internal communication and assembling a solution delivery team for new engagements.
* Consolidate project status and budget information across project portfolio.
* Ensure escalation procedures are documented and communicated to client, consultants, and managers.
* Implement knowledge management strategy and communicate process and procedures.
* Perform issue management and facilitate issue resolution with proper notification to all affected parties.
* Identify and coordinate the change control process.
* Perform periodic customer, project, and solution "health checks" with client project teams.
* Ensure customer reference-ability and support on-going relationships.
* Define and implement a Communication Plan that meets project and customer expectations.
* Support the development and execution of an Account Strategy in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
* Understand and manage customer requirements (resource management and environmental factors) to ensure contract compliance and customer satisfaction.
* Ensure engagement methodology is followed by team from opportunity assessment to project closeout.
* Financial and contractual responsibility for engagement profitability.
* Maintain awareness for additional business opportunities and support pursuit of future business through quality results and escalation to internal stakeholders when additional business opportunities may present themselves.
* Ensure Service Management Office project management methodology is followed on all client engagements.
* Mentor, manage and develop project team members.
* Conduct annual reviews and provide feedback throughout the year on employee performance where required.
* Ensure Human Resources policies and procedures are communicated and executed according to internal and consultant HR policies.
Required Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent, relevant experience
* 5+ years experience in information technology and/or professional services.
* 2+ years in IT service management/project management providing project management and daily operational oversight within a professional services delivery environment or equivalent, relevant experience in managing resources in appropriate environment.
* Experience managing, delivering and administrating client professional services agreements including the change management process.
* IT Experience: Delivery Lead, Junior Delivery Manager, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Development, or other IT experience.
* Sufficient understanding of Services Outsourcing, PMI PMBOK. PMP, IAOP (Outsourcing Professional), or other relevant certification a plus.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
* Excellent oral and written communication skills (English language), analysis and problem solving skills as well as excellent time management and organizational skills.
* Superior people and personnel management skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.