Join an amazing team! Pearl Interactive Network is recruiting Customer Service Representatives II support.. The CSR II is responsible for disseminating information, helping with consumer complaints, and handling escalations as they arise.
- Provide accurate and knowledgeable responses to telephone inquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
- Utilize standard technology such as telephone, e-mail, chat and web browser to perform job duties.
- Successfully complete ongoing training requirements as business needs dictate.
- Assist callers with filling out online inquiries and/or complaints and submitting it electronically.
- Make outbound calls as needed.
- Process general and complex cases for non-phone work as assigned.
- Attention to detail while processing, being especially mindful of PII exposure.
- Utilize scripts, standard operating procedures, and training materials to satisfactorily process documents in a timely and accurate manner.
- Adhere to and support service level metrics that includes schedule adherence, average handle time, response accuracy and quality metrics.
- Refer cases as required to Customer Service Representative III.
Operating Hours: M - F 8:00 am - 8:00 pm EST
Pay Rate: $14.26 per hour
Location: MUST live in Duvall County, Jacksonville, FL area, accessible to work site.
Status: Currently, remote - work from home. May require onsite working hours in the future.