Position Title: Customer Service Rep
Position Number: 374041
Location: Work at Home 99999
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Billing, Claims, Customer Service, Data Entry, Healthcare
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Position Title: Customer Service Claims Prep/Recovery
Number of Positions: 2
Anticipated Start: 7/12/2021
Anticipated End: 1/11/2022
Hours: M-F 8:30-5
1. Obtain bills from providers and payers.
2. Verify billed and paid amounts at time of prep and 2 weeks prior to audit date.
3. Enter all itemized billings into the prep program ensuring that the sub-totals of grouped charges match the department totals.
4. Research all changes in bill amounts and make appropriate adjustments to the bill prep.
5. Handle special projects as they arise
6. Call providers to obtain bills and medical records
7. Carry out all phases of the data entry process, including opening, invoicing and canceling claims. Distribute related letters and documents to field personnel and providers.
8. Generate weekly and monthly reports for field personnel, clients and management.
9. Generate invoice packages for completed claims and distribute appropriate copies to client, provider and file.
10. Mail processing, including opening, scanning, indexing and documenting.
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Good oral and basic written communication ability and the ability to communicate effectively with the public and with co-workers
3. Strong analytical/problem solving skills
4. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, priorities, project and deadlines
5. Ability to work independently and in a team environment to deliver quality results?