My client, a reputable company in Jacksonville FL, is currently hiring for a Customer Service Representative with competitive pay and opportunity for growth!
Qualifications to Apply:
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Experience can be retail, restaurant or call center
- Must have strong communication skills and punctuality
- Ability to work well with a team
- The main responsibility of the Customer Service Representative is to provide accurate support for the client, vendor, and all other parties involved.
- Maintain a positive, flexible outlook, allowing for growth of the organization.
- Be the face and voice of this company and listen carefully to what the customer is saying while maintaining a polite and helpful attitude
- Handle a variety of contacts in a fast-paced customer driven Call Center Environment.
- Associates are the first point of contact for our Customers and/or Sales Associates via Fax, Email and Calls.
- You must be able to multi-task while understanding the intricacies of processing orders, returns, complaints, tracking of orders and/or general questions.
- Customer experience is a top priority and an absolute focus.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.