As a Customer Service Representative, you will be connecting with our valued customers and giving them the best experience possible. We feel that your success is our success! You will have the opportunity to develop into other roles to enhance your career. We are looking for people who are hungry to learn new things, love people, and want to provide world class customer support. Apply now and work for a growing company!
We provide Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k matching, paid time off and much much more!
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
- Proven customer service experience preferred in a related field.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to write effective emails.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent