Position Title: Customer Service Representative - Tech Support
Position Number: 341454
Location: Work at Home 99999
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Customer Service, Technical, Typing
**C2C is not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title – Customer service Representative – Tech Support
Location - Remote
Start Date – 6/28
• Troubleshoot equipment and system problems, while providing world class customer & technical support.
• Resolve customer inquiries, questions, issues and follow up.
• Appropriately communicate with upset customers to resolve their inquiries.
• Problem solve to determine why, how and what steps or procedures are required to help customers resolve issues on the first call.
• Enters data from customers into various software programs.
• Work under pressure, plan, meet deadlines and be accountable.
• Organizational skills, Technical expertise, Leadership and Time management.
• Participate in additional training courses when needed.
• Position will require inbound and outbound calls (if the call drops).
• Over 18 years of age
• Ability to type 30 wpm
• High School Graduate or GED
• Availability to work various shifts
• Proficiency with desktop computer system and Internet skills
• Proven oral & written communication skills
• Provide a professional and quiet workspace
• iMac- Full set up
• Dial pad
You will need to provide:
• Dedicated landline
• Internet connection
• Quiet professional work space