Location: Jacksonville, FL
Duration: 12 months
As a Wealth Management Client Services Representatives, you will work in an inbound contact center taking approximately 40-60 calls daily, providing exceptional service to our Merrill Wealth Management clients regarding their banking and brokerage accounts, credit and debit cards, small business accounts, home loans and / or online banking.
Candidate Will Do:
- Effectively educate, promote and guide clients through our online and mobile self-service capabilities at every opportunity.
- Provide clients with clear, complete and accurate responses to their questions and inquiries at point of call
- Manage risk by accurately authenticating clients, fully adhering to policy / procedures and proactively identifying and escalating potential risks
- Error-free and timely processing of client requests (i.e. cred card payments, transfers within accounts, setting up online banking access, credit or debit card activation, etc.)
- Navigate through multiple applications and tools to understand policy / procedures, gain clarity on various products / services and research and resolve issues with client accounts
- Display passion, commitment and deliver an experience that improves our customers’ financial lives