Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Customer Service Representative job in Jacksonville, FL! Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Type: C ontract
Length: 12+ months
Pay: 17.50/ HR
Shift/Hours: 40 hours/week (see shift info below)
Responsibilities for this Customer Service Representative job include, but are not limited to:
- inbound contact center taking approximately 40-60 calls daily, providing exceptional service to Wealth Management clients regarding their banking and brokerage accounts, credit and debit cards, small business accounts, home loans and / or online banking.
- Effectively educate, promote and guide clients through our online and mobile self-service capabilities at every opportunity.
- Provide clients with clear, complete and accurate responses to their questions and inquiries at point of call
- Navigate through multiple applications and tools to understand policy / procedures, gain clarity on various products / services and research and resolve issues with client accounts
- Display passion, commitment and deliver an experience that improves our customers' financial lives
Qualifications for this Customer Service Representative job:
- Must be available for 6 weeks of paid training scheduled Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Must be flexible to work various shifts; including Saturdays and Sundays. 40 hours per week. Shifts can be scheduled between the hours of 7:00 AM - 2:30 AM (midnight), Monday - Sunday
- Experience in inbound call center
- Experience deescalating customer concerns and handling objections
- Must possess the skills to navigate between multiple screens, keep the client fully engaged and manage call time, while quickly and accurately typing relevant notes and processing information in the system
- Understanding of terminology for banking and brokerage accounts, cards, small business accounts, home loans and / or online banking
Why work for Adecco?
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Excellent m edical, dental, and vision benefits
IMPORTANT: This Customer Service Representative job is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "Apply with Adecco" button to submit your resume.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment