Our client is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Responding to customer inquiries in a timely, professional, and courteous manner.
- Corresponding with customers regarding benefit, eligibility, or customer issues.
- Following internal processes and procedures to ensure all activities are performed in accordance with departmental and company policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience taking in-bound and performing out-bound customer calls.
- Ability to use Microsoft Windows on PCs.
- 1 year of prior claims and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Minimum 45 wpm typing ability preferred.
- Prior experience in healthcare or managed care preferred.