Customer Service / Call Center Positions Available
WORK FROM HOME.
Call coordinator - will answer phones from potential and existing customers; ask specific questions to determine need and then transfer to the appropriate dept.
- Call center experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications.
- This is a work from home position.
- Must have Internet Service (cannot connect via WIFI); must have modem connection; Home computer, monitor and headset that will allow agent to answer calls
- Allow Company’s required software to be uploaded to their computer (CT Soft-phone, which allows incoming calls)
- Must have a positive enthusiastic behavior with a desire to provide a great phone call experience with all the calls they handle
- MUST be available for either of these shifts Tuesday – Saturday or Sunday - Thursday Hours – 11:30am – 8pm and 12:30pm – 9pm
- THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.